You can acquire a customer only once but you can grow them into 10x their initial size.
Make decisions based on actual insights.
Customer Data Analysis
- Create a 360° view of the end-to-end customer journey. Uncover their goals, problems, success metrics, and behavior.
- Determine your most and least profitable customers and find out what they have in common
- Uncover the root causes of churn to prevent treating the symptoms over and over
New Customer Acquisition
- Reverse-engineer your ICPs from your existing customer base. Find out what your most profitable and successful customers have in common.
- Determine the outcomes your existing customers already achieve. If you are overselling your product you will pay with churn and reputation losses.
Close more better deals.
Lead your customers to the promised land
Customer Success Program
- Deconstruct the customer journey into milestones, problems, tasks, learnings and inputs. Segment your customers accordingly and build customized success paths.
- Transform the learnings your customers need into education and training material. Experiment with various formats like webinars, group training or communities
- Engage with your customers and ask open questions about their progress. Improve your success program by understanding what works, what does not, and why.
- Find the metric that reflects customer value most accurately to build to set your prices
- Build unlimited expansion options through dynamic resource usage
- Add tiers based on the lifecycle stages in the customer journey
Turn Customer Value into revenue.
Understand where you excel and where things go south.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your services by their ability to help achieve their desired outcomes. Break it down and extend your analysis to all your services and inputs.
- Determine the correlation between your performance and customer renewals, expansions/upsells and referrals.